This Neo-Renaissance palace was built in 1835-1837 on the Slovansky Island, originally called Dyer's Island, on the Vltava River. The main hall, ideal for concerts and balls, immediately became a very important and attractive center of cultural and social life, especially in the second half of the 19th century. Prague applauded famous composers and musicians like B. Smetana, A. Dvorak, H. Berlioz, F. Liszt, R. Wagner, and others here.
TOTAL VENUE CAPACITY
Buffet set-up: 1500 persons in several rooms